I love for things to be simple and easy. I am mindful of keeping it simple for all my clients when I recommend homework to help them reach their goals.
I know that energy patterns do not change by themselves. There needs to be a catalyst – something to jump start the change, transformation, and healing. Homework can be such a catalyst. Another important aspect of coaching homework is that it should be linked to something the person is already doing such as brushing their teeth each morning. This makes it easier to bring this new habit into a busy schedule.
One of my favorite homework assignments involves the use of salt. Everyone knows what it is, and it’s easily accessible. A few great things about salt: it promotes healthy hydration and electrolyte balance, it’s a great exfoliant for the body, and it has a natural tendency to absorb water.
Have you thought of using salt to support you?
Here are a few ways I use salt:
- Relieve a sore throat by dissolving 2 teaspoons of salt in warm water then gargle. The solution draws moisture from the inflamed tissues in the throat which decreases soreness. It also helps to eliminate nasty microbes that might be hanging around.
- Eliminate odors by pouring some salt into gym sneakers and hiking boots and letting it sit overnight. The salt absorbs the odor-causing moisture in the shoes.
- Shower scrub using equal parts of salt and baking soda to exfoliate the skin and clean up the energy field.
- Take a bath with Epsom salt to help relax the muscles and relieve pain. The magnesium in this salt is what does the trick. Use 1 cup and give yourself a mini vacation.
- Drink electrolyte water made by mixing a pinch of French grey sea salt into a 16 once bottle of water. Maintaining electrolyte balance has many benefits.
Do you have salt remedies that you use?
Big Hugs and Much Love,